The success of Sunshine Village is directly tied to the incredible people who work here. We’ve built our staff by identifying competent, compassionate professionals who have a deep desire to improve the lives of adults with disabilities. Our staff has a tremendous amount of respect for the individuals we serve and we bring a sense of accountability to everything we do.
We show up every day focused on the goal of making it a great day for the individuals we work with and we continually support each other to accomplish this goal. As an Employer of Choice, Sunshine Village is committed to helping employees shine in their positions. We offer training and guidance for those who are just entering the workforce, seeking new opportunities, or wishing to change their career path.
There are currently no job openings. Please check back. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Sunshine Village’s Benefits Help Our Employees Shine
- Generous paid time off, including: flexible personal days, holidays, and float days
- Generous vacation time, including an extra day for your birthday
- Paid “sick time” – 40% more than the state requires
- Paid “snow days”
- 70% of health insurance through Health New England
- 65% of dental insurance through Delta Dental
- Free short term and long term disability insurance
- Free paid life insurance
- Free Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Optional, discounted vision care through EyeMed
- Optional, discounted short term disability and other insurance through UNUM
- Wellness initiatives, including paid time off for Weight Watchers meetings
- Employee referral bonus
- Raffles for prizes throughout the year, including “shine time” (paid time off)
- Branded gifts throughout the year
- Discounts at local businesses
- Professional development, including trainings with EANE, Training and Workforce Options, and Human Services Forum
- Free first aid/CPR, human rights and safety care trainings
We are an EEO/AA Employer
Sunshine Village is a great place to work!
Sunshine Village is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. As stated in our EEO/ Affirmative Action Policy, it is the policy of Sunshine Village to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, genetic information, age, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran or military status. Sunshine Village is a great place to work! Please note, available positions may frequently change.